- This event has passed.
(Cancelled) Green-Wood After Hours
May 28, 2021 , 8:00pm – 10:00pm
Cancelled due to inclement weather.
Long after Green-Wood’s gates close to the public, explore its historic grounds under the cover of night. You’ll weave through the Cemetery’s stunning landscape and visit the graves of fascinating figures in New York and American history. This not-to-be-missed walking tour ends with a visit to the Catacombs, which are normally closed to the public.
$30/ $25 for members. There are no paper or e-tickets. Attendees will be checked in by name.
The walk is over hilly and uneven terrain, a flashlight and comfortable shoes are recommended for this tour.
Not a Member?
Already a Member?
Click the gray tickets button to activate the Eventbrite pop-up, then click Enter promo code. Type in your ID number and apply your discount.
Don’t know your Member ID number? Not sure which ticket or membership type to order? Call 718-210-3080 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Mandatory Safety Protocols
– Attendees must wear a face covering at all times and maintain at least a 6-foot distance from those not in their group.
– The tour guide will be using a voice amplifier to ensure all social-distancing protocols are adhered to.
– Follow ALL instructions and guidance from Cemetery staff and ambassadors.
– Travel Safely: Green-Wood recommends following all safety precautions while traveling to and from the Cemetery, whether by foot, mass transit, or driving. If taking mass transit, please check the MTA’s guidelines.
– Feeling Sick? Stay home if you are feeling sick or running a temperature. Please use good judgement if you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19. For more information about COVID-19, please check the CDC website.
– Green-Wood reserves the right to deny entry to any visitor who refuses to comply with the safety guidelines.
If you observe a situation or behavior that does not reflect these protocols, please advise an ambassador or other staff member immediately. With everyone’s cooperation this will be a memorable and safe unique experience.