This stereoview card shows a couple setting out in a small boat at the edge of Arbor Water. One of many glacial ponds to be found across Green-Wood’s original landscape, Arbor Water was located in close proximity to Green-Wood’s Gothic revival main entrance arch. The pond was filled in to make way for Green-Wood’s Historic Chapel, completed in 1911. In this view, the Receiving Tomb is featured prominently across Arbor Water. Today, the Receiving Tomb stands in its original location and can be seen nearby the Chapel. Click the image to expand.