- This event has passed.
Green-Wood’s Greatest Hits
October 3, 2021 , 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Join our expert tour guides to explore Green-Wood’s historic landscape and most fascinating permanent residents. If you have never been to the Cemetery, this is your opportunity to discover the highlights of some of its 478 acres of art, history, and nature!
On this walking tour, you will tread where George Washington and his troops fought in the Battle of Brooklyn; learn the tragedy that struck the Brooklyn Theatre; pay your respects to the maestro, Leonard Bernstein; and discover much more.
$25 / $20 for members.
There are no paper or e-tickets. Attendees will be checked in by name. The walk is over hilly and uneven terrain, comfortable footwear is encouraged. Click here for our inclement weather policy.
Location: Check-in takes place in the meadow at the Main Entrance at Fifth Avenue and 25th Street. Look for signage.
Not a Member?
Already a Member?
Click the gray tickets button to activate the Eventbrite pop-up, then click Enter promo code. Type in your ID number and apply your discount.
Don’t know your Member ID number? Not sure which ticket or membership type to order? Call 718-210-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Mandatory Safety Protocols
– Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering at all times and maintain at least a 6-foot distance from those not in their group.
– The walk is over hilly and uneven terrain, comfortable footwear is encouraged.
– Follow ALL instructions and guidance from Cemetery staff and ambassadors.
– Travel Safely: Green-Wood recommends following all safety precautions while traveling to and from the Cemetery, whether by foot, mass transit, or driving. If taking mass transit, please check the MTA’s guidelines.
– Feeling Sick? Stay home if you are feeling sick or running a temperature. Please use good judgement if you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19. For more information about COVID-19, please check the CDC website.
– Green-Wood reserves the right to deny entry to any visitor who refuses to comply with the safety guidelines.
If you observe a situation or behavior that does not reflect these protocols, please advise an ambassador or other staff member immediately. With everyone’s cooperation this will be a memorable and safe unique experience.