- This event has passed.
Great Trees of Green-Wood (Sold Out)
April 25, 2021 , 2:00pm – 3:30pm
All Great Trees of Green-Wood tours are currently sold out, but you can purchase tickets to other walking tours by going back to our calendar here.
It happens every spring! The flowering trees of Green-Wood explode with color, and it is a visual extravaganza! Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to start Instagram posting like crazy as you discover these blossoms in all their glory! Along the way you’ll encounter some of the over 7,000 trees in the Cemetery that represent nearly 700 species and cultivars. In fact, Green-Wood is an accredited Level III Arboretum—one of only 27 in the world.
Location: Check-in takes place in the meadow at the Main Entrance at Fifth Avenue and 25th Street. Look for signage.
$25 / $20 for members. There are no paper or e-tickets. Attendees will be checked in by name.
Please note: All walking tours traverse hilly and at times uneven terrain. Comfortable footwear is suggested. Click here for our inclement weather policy.
Not a Member?
Already a Member?
Click the gray tickets button to activate the Eventbrite pop-up, then click Enter promo code. Type in your ID number and apply your discount.
Don’t know your Member ID number? Not sure which ticket or membership type to order? Call 718-210-3080 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Mandatory Safety Protocols
– Attendees must wear a face covering at all times and maintain at least a 6-foot distance from those not in their group.
– The tour guide will be using a voice amplifier to ensure all social-distancing protocols are adhered to.
– Follow ALL instructions and guidance from Cemetery staff and ambassadors.
– Travel Safely: Green-Wood recommends following all safety precautions while traveling to and from the Cemetery, whether by foot, mass transit, or driving. If taking mass transit, please check the MTA’s guidelines.
– Feeling Sick? Stay home if you are feeling sick or running a temperature. Please use good judgement if you have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19. For more information about COVID-19, please check the CDC website.
– Green-Wood reserves the right to deny entry to any visitor who refuses to comply with the safety guidelines.
If you observe a situation or behavior that does not reflect these protocols, please advise an ambassador or other staff member immediately. With everyone’s cooperation this will be a memorable and safe unique experience.