- This event has passed.
(SOLD OUT) A Night at Niblo’s Garden
July 28, 2022 , 7:00pm – 9:00pm
UNFORTUNATELY, THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT. TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD OVER THE PHONE OR AT THE DOOR.
Rain Date: Saturday, July 30, 7:00-9:00pm
After a two year hiatus, Green-Wood’s ever-popular Victorian extravaganza is back in 2022! Enjoy an enchanted evening of nineteenth-century showmanship—fire eaters, musicians, contortionists, dancers, and lots of surprises from Bindlestiff Family Cirkus. Staged under a starry summer sky around Crescent Water, you won’t want to miss out on this celebration of Green-Wood permanent resident William Niblo, whose New York City pleasure garden (built in 1834) was one of the largest and most elaborate theaters of its time.
Price: General Admission $45, and $40 for members. Grandstand $75. See details below.
How can A Night at Niblo’s Garden get any better? With the Grandstand Ticket experience of course! Arrive an hour before anyone else does to enjoy:
- Complimentary refreshments (beer, wine, and water) throughout the entire evening.
- A goody bag of sweet and savory treats, don’t worry about packing a picnic!
- First dibs on the best seats in the house (okay, best seats in the Cemetery!)
GRANDSTAND SEATING: $75 (no member discount)
GENERAL ADMISSION: $45/$40 for members
BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKETS, PLEASE NOTE:
- Picnics are encouraged, but no coolers or alcoholic beverages are permitted. Beer, water, and wine will be available for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable and not exchangeable. In case of inclement weather, tickets will ONLY be honored on the rain date Saturday, July 30, 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Check-in ONLY takes place at the Main Entrance at Fifth Avenue and 25th Street.
- Check-in begins at 6:30pm for General Admission, and 5:30pm for Grandstand Ticket Holders. No early admittance. No admittance after 7:45pm.
- This event takes place in the middle of the Cemetery (an approximately 20-minute walk from the Main Entrance). Walking maps are provided at check-in and a limited trolley service is available.
- There is no on-site parking available.
Not a Member?
Already a Member?
Click the gray tickets button to activate the Eventbrite pop-up, then click Enter promo code. Type in your ID number and apply your discount.
Don’t know your Member ID number? Not sure which ticket or membership type to order? Call 718-210-3080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Photo Credit: Maike Schulz