- This event has passed.
Nightfall: Eternal Returns
October 20, 2022 , 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Rain Date: October 22nd
After a two-year hiatus, the crowning event of Green-Wood’s fall season returns! This celebration of life, death, and all that’s in between, stretches across winding paths deep into the darkness of the Cemetery.
Price: $75, and $70 for members
Around every corner you’ll encounter performances that are sure to delight and amaze. Join us in this opportunity to once again gather together for music, entertainment, and relishing the ambiance of one of New York City’s greatest treasures: Green-Wood.
IMportant info for attendees:
- Check-in – Arrive at Green-Wood’s Main Entrance (25th Street & Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11232) where our staff will check you in by the name you used to purchase tickets (no emails or barcodes are necessary). Absolutely no admittance after 9pm. No face paint, masks, or costumes are permitted (and will be denied entry).
- ID Required – This event is strictly 21+, and IDs will be checked at the door. No one under 21 years of age or without an ID will be admitted.
- Stay Safe – Watch your step, you will be traversing across the Cemetery’s hilly landscape at night (comfortable footware is recommended).
- Know Where to Go – Stick to the lit paths and use the map provided at check-into help guide your way.
- Thirsty? Beer, wine, and water will be available for purchase by cash or credit card. No outside alcohol is permitted, bags will be checked by our staff at check-in.
- Food – There is no food on site for purchase, and no outside food is allowed on the premises.
- Say Cheese – We want you to take lots of photos, but please be respectful to your fellow attendees and performers, no flash photography.
- Driving? – There is no parking in the Cemetery.
- Cab/Uber/Lyft? – Tell your driver “25th Street and Fifth Avenue in Brooklyn.”
Before Purchasing Your Ticket, Please Note:
- All attendees must be over 21 years of age.
- COVID-19 Policy: In accordance with CDC, and New York State and City guidance, masks are optional. Attendees must follow ALL instructions and guidance from Cemetery staff and ambassadors.
- Where to go: Check-in takes place, beginning at 6:30pm, at the meadow near the Main Entrance at Fifth Avenue and 25th Street. There are no paper or e-tickets, attendees will be checked in by name.
- For Your Safety: This event takes place at night, in the dark, with only ambient lighting. Attendees are strongly encouraged to wear suitable footwear and bring flashlights. Some performances will involve walking up hills or stairs, as well as grassy and uneven terrain.
- Inclement Weather Policy: In case of inclement weather, tickets will not be refunded, but can be used on the rain date of Saturday, October 22nd, 7-10pm. Cancellations will be announced via Eventbrite email blasts, so check your email and spam folders.
Not a Member?
Already a Member?
Click the gray tickets button to activate the Eventbrite pop-up, then click Enter promo code. Type in your ID number and apply your discount.
Don’t know your Member ID number? Not sure which ticket or membership type to order? Call 718-210-3080 or email email@example.com with any questions.