- This event has passed.
(SOLD OUT, RESCHEDULED) A Night at Niblo’s Garden
July 14th , 7:00pm – 9:00pm
This event is officially sold out. There is no waitlist and no tickets will be sold at the door.
Due to inclement weather, this event will take place on the scheduled rain date: Saturday, July 15th. Ticket buyers will be notified via email.
Green-Wood’s ever-popular Victorian extravaganza is back! Enjoy an enchanted evening of nineteenth-century showmanship—fire eaters, musicians, contortionists, dancers, and lots of surprises from Bindlestiff Family Cirkus. Staged under a starry summer sky around Crescent Water, you won’t want to miss out on this celebration of Green-Wood permanent resident William Niblo, whose New York City pleasure garden (built in 1834) was one of the largest and most elaborate theaters of its time.
GA Price: $45, and $40 for members.
Grandstand Price: $75 (no member discount)
How can A Night at Niblo’s Garden get any better? With the Grandstand Tickets experience of course! Arrive an hour before anyone else does to enjoy:
- Four complimentary refreshments (beer, wine, or soda).
- First dibs on the best seats in the house (okay, best seats in the Cemetery!)
BEFORE Purchasing Your Tickets, PLEASE NOTE:
- Concessions: Picnics are encouraged, but no coolers or alcoholic beverages are permitted. Beer, water, and wine will be available for purchase.
- Tickets: There is no need to print tickets! Attendees will be checked in by name.
- Where To Go: Check-in ONLY takes place at the Main Entrance on Fifth Avenue and 25th Street (500 25th Street).
- When to Check-In: Check-in begins at 6:30pm for General Admission, and 5:30pm for Grandstand Ticket Holders. No early admittance. No admittance after 7:45pm.
- For Your Safety: This event takes place in the middle of the Cemetery (an approximately 20-minute walk from the Main Entrance). Limited trolley service will be available.
- A Little More About Safety: This event takes place in the dark. We strongly encourage attendees to wear suitable footwear and bring flashlights.The route includes several steep hills, as well as grassy and uneven terrain.
- Parking: There is no on-site parking available.
- Refunds and exchanges: Ticket sales are final. No exchanges or refunds. In case of inclement weather, tickets will ONLY be honored on the rain date Saturday, July 15, 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Inclement Weather Policy: We will not make a final decision until at least 3 hours before the start of the tour. Cancellations will be announced via Eventbrite email blasts, so check your email and spam folders.
- Feeling Sick? Stay home if you are feeling sick or running a fever.